Photos Courtesy of Louis Davidson, Synagogues360.org
Friday - 7:00 PM - In person and online through Zoom.
Shabbat Services are led by lay leaders and Rabbi Moshe Halfon.
- Dave Lerner– President
- Phyllis Bloomberg – Vice- President, Chair Membership Committee, Chair Social Action Committee
- Jonathan Savelle – Secretary
- Stuart Wolf, Treasurer, Chair Building Committee
- Steve Borin
- Tikvah (Therese) McKinnon
- Carol Fischer – Sisterhood President
- Sherri Means
- Gayle Wagner – Chair Education Committee
- Jeff Weinstein
- Georgia Young
Mt. Sinai Covid-19 Mask Policy
Mt. Sinai’s response to COVID-19 is based on transmission levels in Laramie County. This information is gathered by a weekly check of the CDC website’s COVID-19 Community Levels page. Laramie County’s status is currently green (low transmission levels). Therefore masks are not required, but they are always optional. If conditions change, the Board of Directors may decide to ask visitors to return to wearing masks.